Re: Re: [NetEpic ML] Invisible Lictors

From: peter ramos <ramospeter_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 09:26:07 -0500

Hi!

While anyone can and will express their opinions on any topic, please try to
do so in a courteous manner. There is no need to be overly agressive in
wording responses. There is no doubt that many people on the list will
disagree on many things, but we have always agreed on being civil. This list
compared to most tends to be "flame free". Lets keep it that way.

Keep in mind that e-mail lacks the way to convey body language accurately so
what we type may be misinterpreted from what was intended by the writer.

Continue to discuss to your hearts content-politely!

Peter