Re: [NetEpic ML] Primarch powers

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 14:06:57 -0500

Hi!

Oops! Your right, I was referring to your file. If you have any more
tweaking
to be done on it let me know.

Peter

-->Well, the only one that has been tested is Sanguinius, and he seems in
line with the fluff, and isn't too much of a game breaker (especially if
fighting against Chaos). In my tests, Sanguinius is a match for a
Bloodthirster in CC, but is still vulnerable to regular weapons fire.
I've had him both win and lose against a BT in CC. I still haven't
figured out some stuff about a few of them, mainly CAF for Vulkan, Corax,
and Alpharius. And if any of them need anything additional. Any ideas
orr comments are much appreciated, so I can update the file. You may
want to keep this aside for now, as it has all the known original
primarchs, loyalist and rebel. It is designed for use in Heresy era
battles, but you can do with it as you wish. If I ever find the time,
I'll get working on Heresy era rules and lists as a separate army book.
If wishes were horses...

Josh R

Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell