Re: [NetEpic ML] Absolute beginner !!

From: peter ramos <ramospeter_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 12:51:51 -0500

Hi!

>And the Imperial Guards ?
>I have some Valhalla regiments and i don't have any idea in which mode
>paint

I used a drab grey or green color for them. Use spray cans like for the
marines. In this case to paint flesh, you'll need to paint in white over the
base spray color then apply the flesh color. Note you need not do any facial
features, they are meaningless at this scale. Once done do the guns and
backpacks in a simple contrasting color (black and brown).

>them.

>I'll play my first game next January and it will be diffcult for me
>prepare an army because it'll be the first time...i started to read the
>rules
>(Epic 40K) yesterday !!

We usually don't cover epic40k but there is a fine mailing list on egroups
known as the space marine list you can join to gain more input if you decide
to use the epic40k rules. You can subscribe via: epic-subscribe_at_egroups.com