Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Chaos Question

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 15:11:15 -0800 (PST)

 Hi Peter

Did net epic change this or have we been playing wrong for 12 years ?

Q...

  Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...> wrote:
Hi!

Actually demons can recieve the boons from chaos cards, deamon engines cannot. So a greater demon can eother play a card on itself or use it to save himself. A demon engine can do neither. If a unit happens to be both like the lord of battles then he cannot use the card effect on itself but may use the card to avert destruction.

Peter

quester wrote:

--- In netepic_at_egroups.com, Andy Michaud <amichaud_at_p...> wrote:

According to the Chaos rules regarding greater deamons and chaos

cards

"Greater Daemons can draw and use the raw energy of Chaos to protect
themselves in battle. To represent this when a Greater Daemon is

slain

(fails an armor save) it may surrender a Chaos card to "negate" the
killing blow or shot."

Does this mean that chaos cards only protect greater deamons from
weapons fire (failed save) can they also be used in close combat?

Deamons can t use chaos cards for their efects(CC) only for saves

eGroups Sponsor

RuneSmith Studio "we bring the art to war"