Re: [NetEpic ML] Grey Knights and Greater Deamons

From: Hellreich <helreich_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 10:07:33 -0800

HHuumm you seem to be right Nils this IS NOT STATED in the rules. But it is
supposed to be, this is a needed fix in the Grey Knights rules.
This is way they are only allowed to be fielded against Chaos, and are
Special Units.

But Peter we need to add a line to the Grey Knights in both the SM and the
IG rules.