Re: [NetEpic ML] Irregular minis

From: Hellreich <helreich_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 10:14:32 -0800

they are fair when it comes to ordering and you getting your order.
As for the quaility they are fair, I found if you stick to dark colors they
look pretty good. As dark colors tend to hide the fact they lack GW's
details. But then again if you compare prices then they are of a very good
standard for what you pay.
Just stick to dark color schemes