Re: [NetEpic ML] Irregular minis

From: P.J.T <paul.j.t_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 16:26:44 -0000

Hi,

I've got large collections of Irregular's 6mm Napolionics.

The casting is not good on them, flash everywhere, and the details is not
that great either. but then having said that the price is very low, so its a
case of you get what you pay for.

I don't know how the fantasy / sci-fi stuff compares.

Paul "TuffSkull" T.
http://epic40k.com - re-launch in feb.