Re: [NetEpic ML] Help

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 10:09:03 -0500

Hi!

Very true. One of my early experiences that I always remember is the day
I swarmed a gargant with ram attacks and managed to destroy it! It was
under the old AT rules, it was an extreme long shot. I barreled on rhino
after teh other into it, until the last one saved the day. I lost
anyway, but man what a thrill!

Peter