RE: [NetEpic ML] Help

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 15:53:40 +0100

Ahh reminiscence....

I still recall, from the very beginning, the feeling I had when a IG
tactical killed a dreaded Landraider....I had never killed a land raider
with my guardsmen before. I lost the battle terribly, but I still recall
that moment.

For me that feeling is what Epic is all about!!!! I guess that's why I like
reading and wrighting battlereports almost more than I like playing the
actual game.....

Nils