Re: [NetEpic ML] Questor's catalogue

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 14:33:44 -0800 (PST)

 Hi peter

Please do my master of it on my comp is 15MB becouse of all the pics as add ons and I ve no idea how to make it smaller

I need to learn much more about computer publishing and web pages

I did up a nice web page, using microsoft pubisher but now I can t figer out how to get it on line LOL

  Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...> wrote:
Hi!

Got your catalogue the other day Questor, very cool! By the way you
should scan it and upload it to the vault so others can get it. If you
can't let me know and I'll scan it and upload it.

By the way how are your other projects going? Been able to make those
castle walls yet?

Peter

eGroups Sponsor

Click here to Win a 2001 Acura MDX

RuneSmith Studio "we bring the art to war"