Re: [NetEpic ML] Questor's catalogue

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 20:59:31 -0500

Hi!

No problem, I'll scan it tomorrow.

You probably have your originals in TIFF or another large size format.
To get smaller pics you use the "save as" command under file in your
software for scanning or pictures. Use Jpeg or PNG to make it a small file.

It takes some getting used to but with practice and error thats how you
learn.

Peter