Re: [NetEpic ML] Titan Legion

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 08:31:43 -0500

Hi!

Titan legions was the "upgrade" of space marine second edition. It
mainly introduced new units like the imperator and some new rules. It
was a boxed set containing the Imperator, mega-gargants and troops.

A long time ago there was a boxed set of 6 plastic titans (called
"titans") that was available. You could mount different weapons on each
titan. As far as I know you can't get this anymore.

Peter