Re: R: [NetEpic ML] Titan Legion

From: Luca Lettieri <magnus_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 13:28:51 -0000

> > >"Titan Legion" was the box with 6 titans or was something
> > >different?

> > Uhhh, the titan supplement to second edition epic was called Titan
> > legions.
> > Does anyone know whether it is still possible to order those old
> > plastic warlords or???

> So "Titan Legion" is what I remember, well there is a person in an
> italian newsgroup that sells TWO of them (yes, two boxes).

I've noticed that, too :-)

Ok here's some more info:

Titan Legion is the titan supplement for Space Marine (2nd edition of
Epic game). It does NOT contain six warlords; it contains one
Imperator, two Mega-gargants, a bunch of plastic paladin knights and
ork veichles, and some buildings. Nowadays, it's good if you can find
it for $30 or so, for the Imperator more than everything else. I also
point to the fact that the Imperator Titan is currently available by
Fanatic, for 15 UK pounds (don't know the price for GW US).

The box with the 6 warlords is Adeptus Titanicus, the first
incarnation of the Epic game. And unfortunately, no, it's not
possible anymore to order plastic warlord sprues. I wouldn't be
surprised, though, if some new type of plastic warlord sprue gets
produced by Fanatic. So, before plunking Ebay prices for the old
Warlord titans, think very hard if you really need them...

Luca