R: [NetEpic ML] Titan Legion

From: Bernasconi Davide <bernasconi_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 14:42:23 +0100

Okkey,
thank you Ramos and Luca,

I already have 1 box of Adeptus Titanicus and 1 of Titan Legion (only the
titans and not the boxes themsef) , I don't think I need another imperator

Davide

If anybody is interested, please email directly to matteo_fg_at_...
(Matteo Fago Golfarelli)
Please have in mind that I don't know who is Matteo, I only saw his
announce in the newsgroup it.hobby.giochi

Davide