Re: [NetEpic ML] Help

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 08:44:25 -0500

Hi!

BT is fun, though it stresses to much the mechs over other troop types.

My absolute favorite computer games are:

Alpha Centauri/alien crossfire- if you love civ 2, play this one its
made by Sid meier and it rocks, soon civ 3 will out (soon as in a year)
Panzer general, any version!
East front from talon soft
Fallout 1 ans 2, don't like RPG computer games much but this was damn good!

Peter