NetEpic Mirror site

From: Tom Webb <mail_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 21:40:09 -0000

Hi everyone,

        I have been working over the past few days to set up a mirror for
the EPICenter, the main problem Tzeenach666 has been having is lack of space
to post all the rules and data, so I have set up a second website with his
permission at http://www.webbsoft.org.uk/NetEpic which should resolve the
problem. The following rule sets are operational at present.

NetEpic 3
NetEpic 4
Space Marine
Adeptus Mechanicus

        I am working to get up NetEpic 4.1 at present, I have been working
to download the rules and I have the ZIP and the Defenders of the Imperium
rules now. They will be up as soon as possible.

Tom.