Re: [NetEpic ML] New file uploaded to netepic

From: Eivind Borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 23:54:13 +0100

Hi!
Nice work!

I have just briefly read through the rules, and Im looking forward to let my
marines or squats take a beating from them. Perhaps my unlucky dicerolling
will turn to the better sometime? (Im now almost recovered from my last game
where I launched 11 6BP barrages and managed only 2 kills...)

However, I have three remarks on the chaos list

1) I remember we had a discussion about what type of units that could be
transported in a Rhino. The conclusion was that only "non monstrous"
infantry like cultists, marines and beastmen could be put into Rihnos. I
would like to include a sentence regarding this.

2)The Space Marines can buy teleporting terminators as a special card. I
think chaos should have the same opportunity.

3) Why dont we let the Renegades also use support cards from the Planetary
Defence Forces? It would make a nice flavour to the army without
imballancing it.

Eivind