Re: [NetEpic ML] Help

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 16:04:16 -0500

We usually use the clans as well, although if you do not use the battle
rating system they are terribly powerful.

-->Never used the BR system. We've been playing campaigns for so long, I
guess we've just gotten used to doing things in a round about kind of
way.

Infantry and tanks are very underrated compared to mechs but you
shouldn't
play battletech for military realism anyway.

-->They always have been. Unless you count the Clan elementals as
infantry. They can be very useful, especially massed with either flamers
or SRM2's with inferno rounds.

Its pure fun, and I LOVE designing mechs.

-->Yes it is. We should swap designs sometime.

Josh R

Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell