Re: [NetEpic ML] Help

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 07:53:26 -0800 (PST)

well to QT. most military DOC. "The best way to kill a tank is with another tank"

But if you don t want to do that blast them one at a time with everything you can starting with your lightest weapons first that can drop the power feilds then go with the weapons that have good armor save mods and go all the way keep shooting untill the titan falls then move on to the next one

all the fire from a heavy weapons company and 2 or 3 good tank support cards will do the job

Think like your in a godzilla movie but in this one the monster can die. LOL

Q...

  Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...> wrote:
HI guys...I was thinking.....

Could any of you old veterans give me some advice on beating titans
(imperial and chaos) and ork gargants...???

I need the advice for marine, IG, tech guard and tyranid armies.

Hope someone can help

eGroups Sponsor

Click here to Win a 2001 Acura MDX

RuneSmith Studio "we bring the art to war"