Re: [NetEpic ML] News flash

From: Kelvin henderson <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 09:48:11 +1100

At 06:26 PM 17-01-00 +0000, Tom Webb wrote:
>BUT I CAN'T FIND EPIC IN MY LOCAL STORE!
>
>Don't fear Epic fans, Epic is NOT dead! Epic 40,000 is currently being
>supported by the Fanatic Games division of Games Workshop. This team of
>diehard gaming madmen make sure that continuing support for Epic 40,000 as
>well as new Citadel Miniatures, Rules and Publications continue to be
>produced. So don't despair, Fanatic Games is here for all you Epic 40,000
>Commanders!
>[Tom Webb]
>
>They have a website at <http://www.fanatic-games.com>www.fanatic-games.com
>if you are interested.

Thanks for the update Tom. Most of us are already very aware of Fanatic
and it efforts. Several people on the list already have Warmongers in
their collections. This list is MOSTLY about NetEpic and its effort to
keep the air of Space Marine 2/Titan Legions alive and kicking, but Epic
40K has its place (mostly as a way to keep the spirit of Epic alive in one
way or another).

Again, thanks for the update.

-Kelvin...

"Look, just give me some inner peace