Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: New file uploaded to netepic

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 19:08:53 -0500

Hi!

Huh?!

First the well put refers to his statement on "non invincible armies"
and other statements earlier in his e-mail, my comment is listed at the
end as usual as summary not as sole comment on the last paragraph. I
think you know me well enough Luca (I hope) that I would never call any
member on this list a whiner or other such epithet.

I don't know why there has been so much strong sentiment lately (not
just from you but others too), but please take it easy. I know we have
different opinions which I always try to respect and hear. Please never
assume that you are being insulted, at least from me, since I take great
pains to avoid such things and I try to make all members adhere to that.
I know it is difficult to assess aggression via e-mail since we don't
have any visual cues. But at least my rule is to assume non-aggression
until it is blatantly obvious to the contrary.

Please keep on expressing your points, just don't be too harsh on
differening opinions. We all mean it in a good way.

Peter