RE: [NetEpic ML] Chaos Squats (was New File...)

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 07:33:00 -0000

>If we decide that we want to go with the orks I think we shouldn't use the
>warious ork clans, but rather make a generic orc slave card where the nobs
>are exchanged with 4 Chaos Squat slave masters. We could include some
>support cards, like additional slave masters, more orks and boarboyz. Same
>command rule as for Orks should be applied. (Slave ork stats: Move 10, No
>save, CAF +1, range 50 cm, 1 attack, 5+, TSM 0)

Actually I am not a big fan on ork slaves.

First of all, the orks of 40K are a bit independent minded, and secondly I
dont want to see 40K and fantasy to be mirrorimages of each other.

WHat about some kind of bioengineered slave race ?

After all, they are the dark technology master or?

Also, I much prefer Khorne as the chaos squat god. Slaanesh jsut dont have
the true squattish attitude