RE: [NetEpic ML] Chaos Squats (was New File...)

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 10:28:22 +0200

[snip]
> Actually I am not a big fan on ork slaves.
>
> First of all, the orks of 40K are a bit independent minded,
> and secondly I
> dont want to see 40K and fantasy to be mirrorimages of each other.
>
> WHat about some kind of bioengineered slave race ?
>
> After all, they are the dark technology master or?

I'd leave the genetics to the Slann. BUT...how about something akin the
Necromutants from Warzone? Personally I find the idea of distortion
chambers, and the dark tech in general, very fitting for dark squats. The
Orks would make perfect material because of their natural toughness and
ferocity.

I wouldn't give chaos squats tacticals. Even though I admit I am definetely
not a chaos fan, my visualization of chaos squats is "shoot or charge". That
means, give them thunderers with the missile launchers (or whatever) changed
to heavy plasma guns (range 50cm) and berserkers.