Re: [NetEpic ML] Going too far?

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 08:26:38 -0500

Hi!

Agreed. As for the chaos squats I think it is more appropriate for the
to be part of the standard chaos army lists, but with optional rules to
make them a stand alone force just like the renegades and traitor legion
rules. The core army list remains teh same but there can be as much
"color" added in the form of more variant lists that stem from the main one.

Peter