Re: R: [NetEpic ML] Epic Figures

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 08:33:03 -0500

Hi!

Thanks for the link.

I came into contact with these some time ago, but they had no pictures
back then. They look pretty good. The twin mortar tank looks pretty cool
and so do the walkers. The blood worms are and excellent proxy for
tyranids. Too bad they didn't have a picture for the infantry.

I might get some infantry to see how they are, I'll take pics if i do.

Peter