Re: R: [NetEpic ML] Epic Figures

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 11:46:43 -0500

Hi!

Yes there are. Problem is they don't have pictures. Along with the epic
picture library, I'm thinking of slowly acquiring at least one example
of the infantry these companies produce to have them as an example. The
vehicles and such are not much of a worry since overall they are okay.
Due to plastic infantry scarcity its a good thing to know were to get
proxies.

Peter