Re: R: [NetEpic ML] Epic Figures

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 09:20:54 -0800 (PST)

  Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...> wrote:

Hi!

Yes there are. Problem is they don't have pictures. Along with the epic picture library, I'm thinking of slowly acquiring at least one example of the infantry these companies produce to have them as an example. The vehicles and such are not much of a worry since overall they are okay. Due to plastic infantry scarcity its a good thing to know were to get proxies.

If you do this I m up to shoot the pics for you and any other help I can do

Ron

PS heres a pic of my new dreagons teeth "cost the same as mine frields

and i was looking we have no rules for tank traps like this ??

RuneSmith Studio "we bring the art to war"