WARZONE IS BACK

From: Hellreich <helreich_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 08:11:29 -0800

YYYEEEAAAA Worzone is back in full, Excelsior from PA USA has bought the rights to WARZONE and CHRONOPIA. Plus FASA is working with them to release a rule book to allow for Warzone figs to be used with VOR. The first new release is planned for mid summer and it will be the Mish force book. Hopfully we will see the Empire Chronopia game brought back to its fullest it was there 10mm game for fantasy battle. It was tons better then Warmaster. And if that sells maybe we could see a Warzone 10mm game . OOOOhhhh the happiness I feel first Void to take the place of the high priced 40k, and now this.
And the pesants rejoice,