Re: [NetEpic ML] WARZONE IS BACK

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 10:46:29 -0500

Hi!

Say the news yesterday, its good to hear. Warzone was the only 28mm game
I spent actual money on, glad it wasn't a wasted effort.

As you point out, what I really would like to see is Empire Chronopia,
their "epic" fantasy game. This is the one I would invest in since I was
to stoked about Warmaster.

Peter