Re: [NetEpic ML] WARZONE IS BACK

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 10:48:22 -0500

Hi!

VOR is FASA's 28mm miniatures game. Its pretty good and has teh added
bonus that is has a unit construction system so you can use any figs you
want in the game. The back ground is colorful, being in a
post-apocolyptic earth, with some aliends (growlers) thrown in. The
minis are pretty damn good.

Peter