Re: [NetEpic ML] FASA Corporation

From: Andy Michaud <amichaud_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 02:21:36 -0800

>We'll see what Wizkids does with these two games, they do have quite a
>following, but it will be slow to get stuff for a while until they get
>their act together. What they will do with the game, god only knows. I
>hope they dont mess them up too bad....

I think it's just that nowadays computer games are getting better and
better and kids are so used to having other things think for them. It's
so much easier to just get a computer to make up the game rather than
*Shudder* read and figure out a scenario. Welcome to the future...every
kid comes standard with a 3 second attention span. It's sad but I think
we are a dieing breed.

Andy