Re: [NetEpic ML] FASA Corporation

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 06:52:21 -0000

>We'll see what Wizkids does with these two games, they do have quite a
>following, but it will be slow to get stuff for a while until they get
>their act together. What they will do with the game, god only knows. I
>hope they dont mess them up too bad....

Pardon me for not paying attention....but wizkids.....we are not talking
dreaded wizards of the coast are we????

Never liked them, especially not after they bought TSR.

A roleplaying company bought by a CCG one...urgh!

Oh well, they did clean up the AD&D game in ways TSR would never have dared
to, so perhaps it is for the better.

Evolution