RE: [NetEpic ML] Dropping like flies

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 12:29:50 +0100

Hi, well I've bought one of the Ronin minis, and although it looks great it
dosent really look like anything in the Warhammer universe, I'm thinking of
using it as some sort of Necron Titan. There is of course a lot of
weaponchoises but as far as I can tell, theres only one type of basic
battlearmour.... The rules seem simple enough though, and the minis isn't
all that expencive, around 15USD a piece.

I also piced up the VOID rules just last week, and they seem simple and
straightforward. However, the bacground information was a dissapointment. I
think the VOID Universe is very..... dull???

Nils