players lists

From: <drklrd_at_...>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 06:45:48 -0500

I am planning on building an Access database of netepic players. In a few days. I will email to this list a request for information from anyone wanting to be listed. then I will cut and paste information into the database. Question is what information do you guys want to include in such a "Players directory" So far I suggest

NAME
EMAIL-ADDRESS
COUNTRY
CITY
ARMIES PLAYED

(teh armies played field can be configured several ways. depending on how functional we as a group would want the database to be.
open to all suggestions and oppinions ( but only now before I have started not after it is completed LOL )

I am not a web jockey so when the database is complete I could turn it over to someone to mount on a web page for everyone to use.