Re: [NetEpic ML] Is this REALLY true?

From: Eivind Borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 12:10:01 +0100

It is not really all that fuzz. You dont have to open an yahoo mail account,
I didnt. Just write down your normal E-mail in the alternate e-mail box.

I dont think there are any ways around this thoug.

As for giving up personal info on the net, I totally agree. I hate doing
that, so I always answer at random on such forms. As far as yahoo is
concearned Im a 65 year old computer operator living in Afghanistan....

Eivind