Re: [NetEpic ML] Return of the slann

From: Hellreich <helreich_at_...>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 12:21:51 -0800

The + to initiative was to show that the Magus had pyschic comun with his
comanders on the battlefield, And since the Slann are always going to be
outnumbered I belive that they should retain this power. To help them make
other armies move first, thus helping them balance out the ability to out
move them with mass numbers.