RE: [NetEpic ML] Return of the slann

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 08:23:28 +0100

Hi,

The balance og cost/quality is part of what has kept Slann unbalanced IMO.
The cost hasn't been high enough compared to the quality of the units. I'd
like to see most of these changes applied without any cost reductions. If we
change both parameters I don't think we'll get any closer. Were just
shifting the problem. I say, lets keep the prices for a while, and test the
army for 10 or so battles (Much gaming ahead Rune!!!!) Then, take a second
look on the prices!!!

Ok I agree with Slann flyer repair, I've just pictured it wrong!

Nils