Re: [NetEpic ML] Return of the slann

From: dardman <dardman_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 09:31:15 -0500

I think you are correct. The Slann on a whole were as balanced as we could get from play testing. Fiddling with the points may set us back. I have no problems with the fliers. The Exodus army was ok but 50 pt reductions may be too much, more like 25 pt reductions for some units but again most were fine in this part of the list. The Mech units I think were the biggest problems, so I don't think any radical change there is needed. Ed and I will be play testing them soon again.
Darius