Re: [NetEpic ML] Slann points cost and army lists

From: Hellreich <helreich_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 11:15:24 -0800

Okay after much looking over and matching of what we have and have not change here is my input of cost changes.

Necron Tanks only lower by 25pts (lets not forget that they have electro hulls)
Necron break point should remain 50% ( their main strength is the fact of repair, and never flee from the field, so if you do break them they could still hold objectives on the battlefield) the 50% gives your opponet a fighting chance and balances out the fact you still control the objective.
Exodus Spwanband Company 750pts (since we are trying to make them like marines same cost, plus tank has electro hull)
Exodus Spwanband detachment 200pts ( most regular transports cost 50pts, they have none)
all other Exodus remain the same cost for the fact they were copies of other units, example the War Walkers are really SM Vets all I did was take away the Rhino and replace it with a warp pack.
True Slann I agree with the cost, if we use the new rules.