Epic warzone

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 14:30:08 +0200

Since there was talk about possible 6mm warzone I realized I hadn't made any
armylists this year :-) so I thought to start making lists for the
Megacorporations. What I am asking is whether anyone would be interested in
doing the Dark Legion. There's more than enough work in the MCs alone and I
admit I don't like DL very much. Any takers?

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.