Re: [NetEpic ML] Muuuuh!

From: Hellreich <helreich_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 07:50:50 -0800

UUUUmmmmm you need to drop that guy a line and tell him, DAIRY COW BULLS DO NOT HAVE UTTERS. Only the cow itself has utters, bulls have balls. Or as some of the Midwest states say, Mountain oysters.

Chef quote for ya " come taste my big sweet salty chocolate balls" hehehehe
Cartman says " screw you guys I'm going home"