Return of the Slann

From: Hellreich <helreich_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 10:20:37 -0800

We could do the following:
give the gravguard the stats suggested, but give the spawn guard the
gravguards old weapons, one tank buster unit one anti-infantry. opinions?

!!!This sounds like a plan as the Spwans are trained troops, and the Grav are more like Milita. Armed with a weeker version to lend support to the Spwans.

Did you remember the auto-repair? thats a pretty large boon and why it is so
highly priced. If you are telling me in spite of this they were weak, then
we need o explore it more.

!!! I belive they are priced very fairly, if you look close at them they are in fact a small Titan. Compare them to the Wolfhound Titan, you get 1+ save 3 shots with a good mod, plus if hit you get to repair on a 4+, sounds pretty much like a card of Wolfies starting at 500pts without weapons. I have found that the best way to figure up units with repair, is to divied them by the number of models from cost of formula, then apply that to the total cost from formula. So 450 from formula, divide by 3 gives you 150 add this to the total from formula 450+150=600pts for the unit.