RE: [NetEpic ML] Return of the Slann first test: (long)

From: peter ramos <ramospeter_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 09:36:46 -0500

Hi!

Yes, command radius is a big problem with IG tunneler units, since in the
mole company, the termite and its stands are the HQ's and in case of the
hellbore it is the HQ, so 25cm from either of those is very restricted. It
is an absolute must to mount commissars in termites for support, your
options become much greater and you can spread out more to avoid nasty
incoming barrages. Also being without orders for a turn in hostile territory
is bad news so commissars become all the more crucial.

Peter