Re: [NetEpic ML] Return of the Slann first test: (long)

From: peter ramos <ramospeter_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 14:15:55 -0500

Hi!

Remember Ed, the flyer rules have changed for this revision, they look more
like the original ones, with some streamlining, hardly powerful since they
have no "phase" advantage like they did previously and they still have to
deal with AA fire.

We'll try it out soon enough, be fun to combine the siege with some
airstrike stuff.

Peter