Re: [NetEpic ML] Return of the Slann first test: (long)

From: Hellreich <helreich_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 09:12:31 -0800

Sounds like the only mistake you made was to use the Hellbore to early. If
you would of held this back till your last move your IG troops would have
took the Mechs at with no trouble.

> Some Things to consider:
> * The Great Mage should be classified as a greater Deamon, when
> testing against Astropath and other powers.

!!!No I don't think so, Eldar's don't nor should the Slann's.

> * The Necrons, should NOT have 75% breakpoint.

!!! I said this before they should retain the 50% thier real power is never
run and repair. Thus when broke they will still hold the objective.

> * The Gravguards is supposed to be support units, they have 4 attacks
> on 50 cm, we could consider giving them 2 attacks on 75cm instead?

!!! Nay they are for infantry support, short range heavy fire, with 75cm
they now become tank busting units.

> * 600 points for the Necron Stalkers is to expencive. It should be
> between 450 and 550.

!!! your joking right this thing has a save of 1+ and a repair roll as well.
If anything it should cost more