Re: [NetEpic M Email test for peter

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 13:20:01 -0800 (PST)

 This is a test of the yahoogroups reply system this is only a test BBeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeePP!

this ends this test of the yahoogroups reply system this was only a test .

Ron LOL

  peter ramos <ramospeter_at_...> wrote:
Hi!

This is probably the main reason I like to use snap fire, without it its too
"safe" for your oppoent to move his troops laden transports around or make
those last minute charges for the objectives in the end game. With snap fire
its a far different story.

Peter

>Yea I bet you do, knid of defeats the purpose of even have a first fire
>rule. A charge can never be disrupted, units can never be pinned down.
>uugghh what a hum drum game, guess you all leave your first fire markers at
>home then.

RuneSmith Studio "we bring the art to war"

15 Summit Ave.

Albany, NY. 12209

http://odin.prohosting.com/quester6