Re: [NetEpic ML] Size of epic players armies.

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 10:20:04 +1100

Well, lets see.....

There's my Orks of course. About 20K worth of Greenskins there at about
60% painted.
Then there's my Chaos at about 10K and 90% painted (I bought them that way).
After that its my Tech Guard force of about 10K and 0% painted with my
Marines of about 5K and again 0% painted.

But I've played with and against every army except the Sisters and
Slann. If only I could get NetEpic players here in Queensland <sigh>.
>Hi!
>
>Since at some point we will try to make a epic players databse for
>the Epicentre, it got me thinking on how large the average epic
>players army collection is and how many armies they usually collect.
>
>How big is your collection and how many armies are in it?
>
>Peter
>

>To unsubscribe send e-mail to: netepic-unsubscribe_at_egroups.com

>Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
><http://rd.yahoo.com/M=163100.1330039.2920210.2/D=egroupmail/S=1700059081:N/A=524804/*http://www.classmates.com/index.tf?s=2629>
>Click here for Classmates.com
>
>To unsubscribe send e-mail to: netepic-unsubscribe_at_egroups.com

-Kelvin...

"Look, just give me some inner peace
or I'll mop the floor with you."
-Homer