Re: [NetEpic ML] Size of epic players armies.

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 17:15:06 -0800 (PST)

 Well I have at least about 10 + k of all of them (never added them up) all painted and growing SM, Imp.guard,Chaos, Squats, Orks,and Tyranids

just started on a necron army with 5 units of Inf. 2 titans 1 super Heavy and 2 Heavy tanks painted

Q...

  primarch_at_... wrote:
Hi!

Since at some point we will try to make a epic players databse for
the Epicentre, it got me thinking on how large the average epic
players army collection is and how many armies they usually collect.

How big is your collection and how many armies are in it?

RuneSmith Studio "we bring the art to war"

15 Summit Ave.

Albany, NY. 12209

http://odin.prohosting.com/quester6