RE: [NetEpic ML] New Slann Titan

From: Karlsen Rune <rune.karlsen_at_...>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 11:00:23 +0100

I like the idea of a Necron Titan, and Nils has
actually bought a model he's been planning to
make rules for (A ronin miniature i think).
I like your ideas, but am a little worried this
titan will be able to be taken out in one semi-lucky
shot. I suggest that it either gets a regen of 3+ (to
reflect the amount of scarabs a titan can actually
hold) and/or saves which go up to a certain point, like
some necrons have. And, no locations which can be easily
hit which will draw the titan into the warp or something,
that's just too nasty!

:)

Rune