more chaos..

From: Eivind Borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 01:29:06 +0100

Hi
Thanks for the battlereport. Good to see that the slann is taking shape! We will test the rules further in our 10K game saturday.

I have one question though, you played a 4k game with 3 objectives, shouldnt it be 8? How did you work around that?

We have just finished a 5k game squats vs chaos and a question came up: Can the chaos magi use their psykic power when they are in CC?

One of the powers is to give opponents a penalty in CC. Due to the nature of this power it seems OK to use when the magi is in CC, but to use the use of other powers smells a kind of gorgonzola to me....

Eivind